Connecticut Stockbroker Fraud Attorney
Individuals in Connecticut who have lost significant sums of money because of the negligence and errors of stockbrokers or investment advisers have an advocate in Edward W. Vioni, Attorney at Law, LLC. Whether you lost your life's savings due to a broker's churning or lost the opportunity to get an expected return on an investment because of an adviser's misrepresentation, you can turn to attorney Edward W. Vioni with confidence. Initial consultations come with no further obligation. Call or email to learn how Mr. Vioni can help you recover a stronger financial standing.
Clients of this law firm include individuals from all walks of life. Some have high assets, while others do not. Did your investment turn sour because of high commissions and poor performance of stocks that your adviser steered you toward? Whether your case is worth $50,000 or $5 million, you are well advised to talk your situation over with an experienced securities fraud lawyer.
Edward W. Vioni brings more than 30 years of experience to every client's securities law matter. He was a broker before becoming an attorney representing defrauded investors. Mr. Vioni has much insight to share and can help devise the right legal strategy for your situation. Consult with him on any of the following:
- About stock broker fraud: A review of common mistakes made by people who handle securities law may reveal what went wrong with your own investments.
- Stock broker fraud or misrepresentation: Learn how to go about recovering your losses after you have been a victim of stockbroker fraud.
- Failure to diversify: Did a stockbroker lead you down the wrong path of putting most or all of your investments in one or two holdings, which then failed?
- Failure to supervise: Did a brokerage house fail to supervise a stock broker or trader? Did it result in financial loss for you?
- Breach of fiduciary duty: A broker's or adviser's bottom-line responsibility is to honor your trust in his or her professional integrity.
- Churning: It is illegal and unethical for a stock broker to excessively buy and sell investments in order to gain commissions.
Contact a Fairfield County Investment Fraud Lawyer
When you retain our services, you get dedicated, aggressive and cost-effective representation. Inquire about references and case studies if you are looking for reassurance that Edward W. Vioni, Attorney at Law, LLC, can meet your needs. Call us at our Norwalk law offices today at 203-326-1229 to schedule a free consultation with a securities law attorney in Connecticut. Securities fraud? Lawyer Edward W. Vioni is committed to exposing the truth and pursuing appropriate legal remedies on behalf of our stock broker fraud clients.